The Legend Plate Carrier is a lightweight carrier built from rugged materials without sacrificing comfort. The shoulders offer side release ITW buckles along with adjustability and closed cell foam padding for comfort. The cummerbund has anti-shift technology as well as 3 integral pouches per side to allow for storage of radios, tourniquets or magazines while leaving your outer MOLLE webbing for external pouch attachments. The Legend offers full MOLLE/PALS webbing from top to bottom of the carrier. Ample Velcro for department identifier patches both front and back. Accepts armor front, back and sides for 360 degree protection. Our top seller!
**THIS ITEM IS BUILT TO ORDER AND HAS A 4 WEEK LEAD TIME**
- Outside constructed of durable 500D Cordura nylon
- 100% American Made and Berry Compliant
- Lifetime Warranty
- Inside constructed of sculpted cooling spacer mesh.
- Padded shoulders with quick release ITW buckles.
- Integrated Kangaroo Pocket accepts Velcro mag inserts and attachments
- Magazine ready cummerbund system
- Cummerbund locking system to prevent shifting
- Intricately sculpted body side air flow system constructed from antimicrobial mesh padding promotes air flow to keep operator dry and cool.
- Integrated heavy duty webbing rescue drag handle
- No Drip - No Melt Construction
- Accepts 10x12 hard armor plates, soft armor plates and side soft armor.
- Hard armor side plate pockets
- Available in Black, Coyote, Ranger Green, Operator Grey, Multicam and Woodland BDU.
- More Licensed Camo patterns coming soon