The Ankle Medical Pouch is a low visibility medical pouch that is designed to be worn around your ankle. With multiple built-in pockets, your EDC ( every day carry) kit and medical supplies will fit securely and deploy quickly from this pouch. We use a anti-microbial flame resistant spacer mesh for the construction of the body of this cargo cuff. This keeps it very breathable, stink free and makes it the absolute lightest AFAK on the market.
We also offer a Low profile version of this pouch (Lo-Pro Ankle Cargo Cuff) that is less than 1/4 inch thick. It is the thinnest on the market.
Complete kit contents include nitrile gloves, compressed gauze, trauma shears, triangle bandage, QuikClot, Tourniquet type chosen with kit. There is room in kit for additional items.
- Constructed of durable 500 Denier Cordura and NASA breathable mesh in the U.S.A.
- Lifetime Warranty
- Velcro opening/closure system
- Lightest AFAK on the market
- Internal spacer mesh padding is anti-microbial and flame resistant
- No drip - no melt materials
- Multiple pouch systems for your EDC kit or medical supplies
- Wraparound low-profile design can be worn under any wide-leg pants with zero signature
- Available in black, coyote tan, multicam and ranger green.