The Hybrid Cobra Buckle Riggers belt features the Cobra Buckle with an integrated D-ring to eliminate the need for a separate metal ring connection point. This makes for a heavy duty belt that is comfortable to wear yet rigid enough for all your gear.
***This item is made to order and has a 3 week lead time***
- The belt is made of 1.75” Mil-Spec Nylon webbing. A heavy duty belt for rigging and load bearing equipment.
- Strength rated as follows:
- Buckle: 18kN / 4000lb MBS (straight pull). 36kN Loop configuration.
- Dring: 22kN / 5000 lb MBS (straight pull).
- Far exceeds ANSI Z359.1, CSA, EN, UIAA, and NFPA standards for fall protection.
- AustrAlpin buckle Made from 12 mm - 7075 aluminum alloy.
- Stainless steel adjuster, rivets, components, and D-ring. Brass clips.
- CNC Machined for flawless precision, reliability, and safety.
- No sharp edges.
- The Black and Ranger Green belt will have a Black buckle.
- Lifetime Warranty. Made in the USA!