Cleaning and maintenance of your Sword and Shield Strategic equipment
Tactical Nylon Cleaning & Care Instructions
1) If your gear is dry – shake off any excess mud, sand, dirt or grime. If gear is still wet – let it dry completely, then shake off any excess mud, sand, dirt or grime.
2) Using a mild detergent, like what you have at your kitchen sink ( Joy, Dawn, Palmolive, similar..) and a soft bristled brush, manually scrub the gear down and rinse thoroughly.
3) Repeat if necessary until gear is clean, and then let air dry.
**DO NOT PLACE NYLON GEAR IN A WASHING MACHINE OR DRYER**
Soft Armor inserts and Concealed Vest cleaning instructions
1) Follow same steps as above for soft inserts. do not submerge panels.
2) Optionally sanitize panels with approved armor sanitizer
3) Dry completely with soft towel
4) Concealed vest carrier is machine washable, no heat on dry cycle
5) Assure panels are never machine washed
For any additional questions or concerns about product care and cleaning, contact our Customer Service Department - Toll Free: 1-855- MR ARMOR (672-7667) or at CS@swordandshieldstrategic.com
Customer service hours: Tuesday - Friday 10 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. EST.