The 2nd generation of the Minuteman carrier was designed to meet the needs for a dual purpose vest that accepts concealable soft armor (Sentinel cut), but can also be worn as an external tactical vest. Threat level protection can be upgraded in a matter of seconds by placing hard armor plates in the front and rear pockets. These are easily accessible through flaps on the lower part of the vest. This System allows you to change the soft armor inserts from your Sentinel concealed vest into your Minuteman outer carrier in under a minute, saving departments and individuals considerable expense of having two separate armor systems for concealed and tactical use.
This carrier is a favorite among our Agencies and is very comfortable for all day wear. The cummerbund features the FirstSpear Tubes fast release buckle and has integrated magazine/utility pouches. The front panel has integrated swift clips which allow for the attachment of all major magazine placard systems. The front panel has built in radio pockets on both sides. The carrier also comes with comm routing tiedowns on the front and back panel.
**THIS ITEM IS BUILT TO ORDER AND HAS A 8 WEEK LEAD TIME**
- Constructed of durable 500D Cordura in the U.S.A.
- Lifetime Warranty
- Front clip attachment allows for the use of all popular placards and chest rigs.
- MOLLE webbing for easy configuration of your pouches and accessories.
- Front to back wrap with overlap protection.
- Heavy duty shoulder straps for improved durability.
- Bottom loading reinforced front and rear pockets, for quick and easy loading and unloading of hard armor plates.
- Heavy duty webbing drag strap with molded handle.
- Accommodates front and rear hard armor plates.
- Velcro for Placards on front and rear.
- Accepts Sentinel Soft Ballistic panels and Front and Rear Hard Plates
- Sizes: SM – 2XL Big and Tall
- Available in Black, Coyote Tan, Ranger green, Black MultiCam, Multicam, Woodland M81.
- Also available with 4 separate NIJ .06 Certified (SLS3A, SLH3A, 50-3a and GS3A06) and 2 .05 ballistic (GSB3A and MALAL2) soft armor packages