Mylar blankets reduce the effects of exposure in cold weather by blocking wind and rain while reflecting body heat inward. They are effective in limiting the effects of shock in a patient after trauma by retaining the patients body heat.
Huge Size 84" x 54"
- Provides Compact Secure Protection In All Weather Conditions COLD OR HOT
- Made of a Rugged Durable Insulated Mylar Material
- Consistently Retains and Reflects 90% of Body Heat
- Individually Sealed Packaging.
- Folded to Compact Size For Easy Storage.