The LW2 ( lightweight 2 point) Special Operations Combat Sling (SOC) Sling is a two-point sling, which can be adjusted while the operator is wearing the sling and rifle. The LW2 Sling is the perfect "do all" 2 point sling. The LW2 is incredibly lightweight at 2.5 ounces each. The ends of this sling are 550 paracord which allow for fast easy attachment to rifle or shotgun platform without any additional hardware needed. The LW2 SOC is available in all the popular colors and patterns.
All SOC Slings come with a lifetime guarantee. Simply ship the product back and it will be replaced free of charge. Of course these are made in the USA from all American Materials and parts.
• Constructed from Durable Mil- T 50381 webbing
• Fully adjustable to each user and their Weapon
• Quick slide adjust takes up and lets out slack for a large adjustment range
• Lifetime Replacement Warranty
• Highest quality components guarantee rifle will not break free from sling accidentally
• Incredibly light weight at 2.5 oz. each
• Does not require additional sling hardware to mount and use
• Quickly attaches to rifle via 550 paracord ends
• Sizes: One size fits all. Built to work on all rifle and shotgun platforms
• Available in Black, Coyote Tan, Ranger Green, All MultiCams,
Operator Grey, Foliage Green, Olive Drab All Krypteks, All ATACS,
All Pencotts, AOR1 and AOR2