The LW2 ( lightweight 2 point) Special Operations Combat Sling (SOC) Sling is a two-point sling, which can be adjusted in seconds while the operator is wearing the sling and rifle. The LW2 Sling allows for rapid extension and reduction of the sling’s slack to allow the operator to adjust the sling’s overall length in order to accommodate various mission sets. The operator can adjust the SOC Sling’s slack by simply pulling a tab. This feature enables the operator to adjust the sling’s slack to the operator’s preference without removing the sling from the rifle and allows for rapid transition between missions requiring everything from plate carriers with SAPI plates to “slick” operations. The LW2 is incredibly lightweight at 2.5 ounces each. The ends of this sling are 550 paracord which allow for fast easy attachment to any modern rifle platform without any addittional hardware needed. The LW2 SOC is available in all the popular colors and patterns.
All SOC Slings come with a lifetime guarantee. Simply ship the product back and it will be replaced free of charge. Of course these are made in the USA from all American Materials and parts.
• Constructed from Durable Mil- T 50381 webbing
• Fully adjustable to each user and their Weapon
• Quick slide adjust takes up and lets out slack quickly
• Lifetime Replacement Warranty
• Metal ends guarantee rifle will not break free from sling accidentally
• Incredibly light weight at 2.5 oz. each
• Does not require additional sling hardware to mount and use
• Quickly attaches to rifle via 550 paracord ends
• Sizes: One size fits all. Built for all modern rifle platforms
• Available in Black, Coyote Tan, Ranger Green, All MultiCams,
Operator Grey, Foliage Green, Olive Drab All Krypteks, All ATACS,
All Pencotts, AOR1 and AOR2